Cantonese/Hong Kong style roasted duck (港式燒鴨) is known for its crispy skin and tender, juicy meat, often enjoyed with sauce. The process from Chinatown store window, to being chopped at impossible speeds by the butcher, to the dinner table is a full sensorial experience, so worth the thick layer of fat and puddle of oil left over.
More a fan of the Peking Duck-style recipe? You can pretend that’s what it is too 😉.
- Embroidered on a Gildan Unisex Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- For best care, machine wash cold, inside out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach when necessary and avoid fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life
- Do not iron decoration or dry clean
If you are in between sizes or enjoy a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
Measurements are in inches and refer to garment size. Fits may vary by style and personal preference.
Length — the measurement from the collar at the top of the garment to the bottom of the garment
Width — the measurement from one side of the chest area to the other side
Sleeve Length — the measurement beginning at the center back of the collar to the top seam of the sleeve, then ending at the hem of the sleeve