Before he was a lovable Shang Chi mascot, the Hundun (occasionally called DiJiang) was a little-known faceless being of primordial chaos in Chinese mythology. He's sometimes noted to sing or dance, so while he may be chaos personified, the Hundun definitely knows how to party.
- Embroidered on a Gildan Unisex Heavy Blend Hoodie
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- For best care, machine wash cold, inside out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach when necessary and avoid fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life
- Do not iron decoration or dry clean
If you are in between sizes or enjoy a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
Measurements are in inches and refer to garment size. Fits may vary by style and personal preference.
Length — the measurement from the collar at the top of the garment to the bottom of the garment
Width — the measurement from one side of the chest area to the other side
Sleeve Length — the measurement beginning at the center back of the collar to the top seam of the sleeve, then ending at the hem of the sleeve