Not to be confused with the long rolls that you put your hot dogs and ketchup + mustard in, the Chinese hot dog bun is a bakery snack that hits the spot every time, especially if you’re in the mood for something savory! No matter if the whole sausage is encased in the bao, or it’s cut up to create the fancy flower version, just top with sesame seeds (and maybe even green onions/scallions) and you’ve got yourself a breakfast fit for an emperor.
- Embroidered on a Gildan Unisex Heavy Blend Hoodie
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- For best care, machine wash cold, inside out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach when necessary and avoid fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life
- Do not iron decoration or dry clean
If you are in between sizes or enjoy a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
Measurements are in inches and refer to garment size. Fits may vary by style and personal preference.
Length — the measurement from the collar at the top of the garment to the bottom of the garment
Width — the measurement from one side of the chest area to the other side
Sleeve Length — the measurement beginning at the center back of the collar to the top seam of the sleeve, then ending at the hem of the sleeve