Our embroidered patches are fun, vibrant, and, best of all, easy to attach to the garment or fabric of your choice! Each patch comes with an adhesive backing that, when ironed, will easily attach to your garment. Alternatively, you could also just sew it on if you'd prefer! Check out all of our patch designs
What you'll need
- Ironing Board
- Patch from Ni De Mama
- Garment or fabric that you'll be attaching your patch to
- Old t-shirt or thin cloth
How to Iron
- Make sure the garment you'll be attaching your patch to is clean and dry. Lay it flat on your ironing board. Match your iron settings to the garment and dry iron the area the patch is to adhere to, smoothing it out for about 10 seconds.
- Place your patch on the heated area where it is to be attached; cover it with an old tee or thin cloth to protect the patch. Dry iron in a slow, circular motion for about 90 seconds.
- Carefully check to see that your patch is being applied properly. It should be just starting to adhere to your garment. If not, it may need more time or the cloth on top of the patch may be too thick.
- Depending on the garment, either turn it inside out or turn it backwards. Iron in a slow, circular movement for another 30 seconds. If your garment is thin, place the old tee or thin cloth back over it.
- Return the garment to its original position and allow it to cool completely. Perform a movement test on the patch by mimicking the movement of a body to ensure the patch is properly adhered.
- And that's it! Your patch is attached and you can wear it out proudly. To best care for your patch, we recommend washing in cold water, inside out, gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hang-dry or lay flat for longest life.